Monday, November 3, 2014

Anointed Fire


My Selah moment...I know that I'm in a new season, because something has truly changed in me. I have a fire that has been rekindled on the inside. I haven't been this excited about life in a long time. I had been praying for the Holy Ghost with fire would fall on me and Christians everywhere. Well, the Holy Ghost's anointed fire is here! Thing have shifted fast and is accelerating. Quite a few things have taken place in this season for me as I have allowed God to lead me into purpose.

 There are things I wanted to do throughout my life that I'm now doing or about to do. Dreams and visions I had for my life, and business ideas I had written down over twenty-years ago, are now becoming a reality. Some of us are a little slower at grabbing hold of dreams then others, but the point is to grab it and go for it. And that's what I'm doing! I want to encourage others...no matter what your age; you are not to old to make your dream happen. I'm walking in a new season of entrepreneurship. I've always had side businesses- various streams of income; i.e. Mary Kay cosmetics, selling jewelry, designing/sewing, and babysitting. But this is different. I struggled with some decisions in September I needed to make for my life. I was working three part-time jobs and in college full time. I had absolutely no peace, none. So after much prayer, and tears I withdrew from school for the semester, that was hard because I love going to college and have been doing well. But, I'm hoping to go back in the spring. I then resigned from two of my part-time jobs, and the other one stopped putting me on the schedule.

A few days after I had stopped working, a friend calls and asked if I would be interested in going into business with her, and every since we have been working it out. No money, but faith in God! He has been opening doors and connecting us with those whom we need to be with.  I recently went to an expo that the Kingdom Chamber of Commerce gives each year in New Jersey. It was perhaps one of the most inspiring events that I have been to in a long time. I was in awe to hear the stories of other Christian Entrepreneurs that started with nothing but a God-given idea, and are now multi-millionaires. Three things were emphasized by each one: 1. You must obey God, 2. write the vision- Habakkuk. 2:3; 3. you must be a giver (tither) no matter what your circumstance. I want to encourage you to write-the-vision. Write the vision for your life, ministry, vision and business. Watch it "get legs" and go!

Every since the expo I have been on FIRE! I feel that the Holy Ghost has renewed a passion for life, ministry and my entrepreneurial spirit once again. Stay tuned for what's next.

Shalom!

Pastor Tracy Gittens

Selah- means to pause, think about it, and give God praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment